Monday, August 19, 2013

Once a week vitamin D

original



Product News! 
Bio Tech 
Once a week vitamin D 


I recently found this vitamin D product and wanted to share it with you. 

If you do the research on vitamin D you will discover that most people are deficient in it.  What's important to know is that it has a whole host of heath benefits so if you are deficient you can experience some serious health issues. 

Vitamin D is important for normal immune function.  High levels of vitamin D have been found to protect people because it has a significant impact on our genes that are involved in biologic pathways associated with illnesses, including cancer, autoimmune disease, cardiovascular disease, and infectious disease just to name a few. 

I was told by my doctor that I was deficient after she did some blood work. That being the case I started taking a few thousand mg daily, having to take at least 2 or three tablets each day.  After a few months of that I discovered this high potency product from Bio Tech that you take once per week.  Since I hate taking pills I was all over this.   Now I take one pill on Sunday and I am done for the week.  

I ordered this from Lucky Vitamins and I paid approximately $24.00 for 100 capsules.  

The manufacturing process and raw materials of vitamins are extremely important in the body's ability to absorb the nutrients so please do your research on Bio Tech.  I have found them to be a high quality company with quality products which is why I chose to use them. 

As always please check with your health care provider before taking any supplements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment